CD TREATMENT (CDT) is a system that generates an ultra pure Chlorine Dioxide liquid, that sanitizes, disinfects and removes odors. It is environmentally friendly and easy to use. CDT will disinfect against viruses, mold and mildew, germs, fungi, bacteria and hundreds more. 1 Gallon will treat up to 100 vehicles!
ACTIVE INGREDIENT IS EPA REGISTERED NO. 5382-KS-1
CD TREATMENT (CDT) when used as directed, will generate Chlorine Dioxide, a proven and effective disinfectant against viruses such as Coronavirus, Hepatitis A, HIV-1, Vaccina Virus, H1N1, Influenza-A, and many others. See Technical Bulletin (page 5) for ATOC designation numbers for the above listed organisms. CDT also destroys mold, mildew, germs, fungi, bacteria and pathogens.
Fogging Method: 1 Gallon will treat up to 100 vehicles when fogged with a Tornador Black or Classic Tool.
Spray Method: 1 Gallon will treat up to 70 vehicles when sprayed with a spray bottle.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Fill black gallon container with cold tap water. Leave enough room for activator.
2. Pour attached small activator bottle in black gallon container.
3. Place cap back onto black container, shake and let rest for 30 minutes, to achieve full 500 ppm concentration.
4. Shake product and then pour, with spout away from face, into a spray bottle or application equipment (Read below).
5. A Tornador Black or Tornador Classic air tool is an excellent method for fogging high traffic areas. A spray bottle can also be used.
6. Spray the high traffic areas such as: door handles, steering wheel, turn signal, shifter, seat belts, seats, dash, vents, center console, gas door and cap, etc.. and allow to dry. CDT will leave NO residue. You can wipe areas with a cloth if necessary after 10 minutes.
6. Always work in a well-ventilated area and avoid inhaling fumes.
7. Store in black container and keep product in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Solution is good for up to 15-20 days if stored properly.
For professional use only. Keep out of reach of children.