FLEX XCE 10-8 125 CORDED “BEAST” POLISHER
The FLEX XCE 10-8 125 Corded Polisher is a basic hand-tool designed to correct the most common surface problems through to finish without the risk of holograms. The low-heat generating polisher is ergonomically shaped for a precision fit and has a smooth counterweight for easy operation. The FLEX XCE 10-125 Corded Polisher provides high-abrasive power and is equipped with positive-action drive to make your polishing projects a breeze!
- 8 mm polishing stroke, positive-action drive provides high abrasive power without creating any holograms
- Basic tool for tackling the most common surface problems through to finishing without creating any holograms
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Optimized air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user