WOOLLYWORMIT WHEEL BRUSH
The All-In-One Brush For Cleaning Your Wheels And Lug Nuts!
The Wheel Brush Reimagined … Again!
Features & Benefits
- Wheel cleaning re-imagined … Once Again! The multi-patented WoollyWormit® Wheel Brush is effectively a 13-inch long semi-rigid and flexible brush wrapped entirely in a soft Chenille microfiber cover, with a handy integrated lug nut cleaner. Unlike any other wheel brush, our brush has many patented features. The 2.0 Version includes the ability to attach the included handle if desired … or not. Version 2.0 is re-engineered with an attachable handle that extends the reach by 4.3 inches (11cm). Depending on your wheels and cleaning methods, the handle accessory may or may not be needed for your specific scenario and preferences. Many users like that there is not a dedicated handle to get in the way of cleaning around the wheels. And, without a handle, there are no hard surfaces that would make contact with the wheel. You can grab and hold the brush body anywhere along its length. However, if you need more reach, with a Philips Head screwdriver, simply attach the included handle and you’re ready to go. This attachable handle allows for even greater flexibility on how and where you can clean. (NOTE: the original brush, which was shipped prior to January 1, 2021, is not compatible with the new handle. Therefore, handles are not available for purchase separately.)
- Flexible, safe and effective. Unlike most brushes that have a foam body with a metal or plastic spine, or have an exposed twisted metal wire core, the WoollyWormit wheel brush is constructed of a flexible rubber-like material with a fully concealed internal metal spine. The brush’s patented construction and design allows the brush body to bend, yet be rigid enough to maintain the desired shape needed for reaching deep into the wheels’ barrels. And at the same time, the brush does not hold excessive amounts of heavy water like a large brush with a foam core would. Unlike many brushes, this tool has no exposed twisted metal spine that makes contact with or scratches the vehicle surfaces.
- Clean it like you mean it. The brush length and width is such that it can fit most wheels, between/through most spokes and reach clear across the inside of the inner wheel barrel … without having to reach your hand inside of wheel and scratch or crack your knuckles. The compressed thickness of the tapered brush tip starts at about 1 in. (2.54 cm) and increases to 1.2 in. (2.8 cm) along the body. This design allows the brush to fit in and clean behind the spokes of most wheels, between the outer edge of the brake rotor and inner wheel barrel, tiny spaces, corners and indentations, and in some cases fitting between the brake caliper housing and the back of spokes. (Note: You’ll need at least a 1 in. (2.54 cm) gap for the brush tip to fit between different parts.)
- Better tools = Better Cleaning. What used to be the worst part to clean is now the easiest. Do you hate cleaning around the lug nuts? The integrated lug nut cleaner is designed to easily clean the the lug nuts surfaces and the hard-to-reach wheel cavities surrounding the lug nuts. The lug nut cleaner is constructed of a flexible, but semi-rigid plastic material (red) that supports the proprietary cleaning sponge. This sponge material was designed specifically for the WoollyWormit wheel brush so that it is tough enough to clean road grime and brake dust, but gentle enough to be safe on rim coatings and painted factory surfaces.
- Versatility and Adaptability. The WoollyWormit wheel brush can be used to clean more than the wheels. For example, the brush is great for cleaning inside the hard-to-reach openings in many front grills, in and around the muffler tips, spaces around aftermarket auto accessories, etc. And, for the interior of the car, select a different color Chenille microfiber cover and use the brush dry or damp for dusting the dashboard, seats, rear deck, etc. It’s especially great for getting into those tight corners where the dashboard and windshield meet and dust, bugs, hair, coins, etc., collect.
- The cleaning sponges are removable and replaceable. So no need to buy a whole new brush – just order the sponges as needed.