OUR NEW TRAINING FACILITY IS OPEN!
Watch Our Training Class Teaser Video. Click Above!
OUR NEXT TRAINING CLASS DATES:
SHIELD EXP TRAINING CLASS
9:00a – 1:00p one day
C.A.R.E.TECH TRAINING CLASS
Nov 17 & 18
8:00a – 5:00p both days
SIGN UP FOR A CLASS!
Complete the form below. We will contact you with more registration and payment details.
CARE TECH TRAINING FACILITY:
- 4,000 square feet of space
- State of the art lighting
- Virtually every tool on the market at each student’s disposal
- The perfect environment for students and detailers to take their skills to the next level, whether they are just starting out, or mastering the intricacies of buffing and edgework.
- Students will delve deeply into the process, procedure and application of products, systems, chemicals, and tools.
- The perfect mix of acquiring product and procedural knowledge with hands on training on various types of vehicles.
- Highly qualified trainers with industry experience, training and market knowledge
Detailing Technician Certification combines the fundamentals of detailing, washing and detailing exteriors and interiors. Students will focus on latest technology in polishing techniques and introduction to wet sanding.
This course prepares the student for the many situations that may be encountered in detailing or working in a detail operation. Topics covered will include the proper use of chemicals, tools, proper evaluation of paint defects, surface decontamination and paint technology. Understanding proper cleaning techniques, job costing and understanding expenditures and margins will also be covered.
The goal is for students to learn the proper techniques for detailing an automobile including – engines, exterior and interior, paint correction and last step (LSP) product.
Upon completion of this class, the student should be able to properly detail an automobile using the latest tools, and techniques